Tuesday, April 27, 2010

More Actions in Eclipse

There will be a great change for our characters in the movie in the third installment of Stephanie Mayer’s book- Eclipse.

Rosali (Nikki Reed) said that filming Eclipse really changed her life. Who would never say that? After a long strenuous training for the preparations of the film Reed said, “I have never been so fit— this is the first time in my life I have actually had a bicep. It’s bizarre to compare how we look now to how we looked in the first movie. The entire cast turned up on set for eclipse looking super-buff.”

“Eclipse is a lot more physical for my character…but any time I have any kind of action, I’m a wolf, so it’s all done with CGI. It’s a bummer.” Taylor Lautner said.

On the other hand, out new Victoria cast, Bryce Dallas Howard, never really thought of Robert Pattinson’s awkwardness, when she tried to ruse the crew with her scene to Pattinson.

“So she took a clump of my hair from my stunt double’s wig and was going to pretend she had pulled it from my head. She told me to scream and storm off set, but it was so embarrassing. She had this huge clump of hair in her hand, and I was like ‘oww’, really unconvincingly.” Pattinson said.

No comments:

Post a Comment