Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Robert Pattinson is Jealous with Taylor Lautner

Its very undeniable that werewolves this time really got a new change with their looks, even in their physique. But is this true?

Rumors say that Robert Pattinson, the big screen vampire of the century, is jealous with Taylor Lautner, the hottie werewolf of Hollywood.

Given by the interview with Nikki Reed (Rosalie) that even though vampire family really did made great appeal but werewolf boys are on a whole different level.

Who would probably say no to that? It was also confirmed by Robert himself that he got a little jealous of Taylor but very practical with their scenes since they’re on war. Seeing the newly-builtphysique, from a schoolboy stature to a mythical-type form, Taylor Lautner really had an ideal character for a heroine.

“In Eclipse, Taylor and I have a lot of scenes together where we have to be jealous and petty with each other…So it helps that I actually do feel inadequate when I see his body, especially because he’s younger than me. He fulfills every criteria of what teenage girls want physically, in a guy. I feel like I have to prove myself against him.”

So, Twi-hards out there, especially Edwardians, what will you say about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment